Sunday, October 25, 2009

Breakfast with Becca


Friday afternoon my friends Becca, Gabe, and their son Waver came "back home" for a wedding. They moved back to Florida this summer and I have certainly been missing them! I told her I would drive where ever needed to see them even if it's for 10 minutes! We were originally thinking that we would meet up sometime around lunch but she called me at 8:30 and said to come meet them for breakfast around 9:00. So, I jumped in the shower and headed that way! We ate at Sunny Point Cafe and man was it tasty! This was my first time there and hopefully will not be my last! This was another breakfast that ranks high on the list...right up there with the one that Gabe made us after the Hot Chocolate Race last year! So good to see them and express my happiness as they found out they are pregnant again!!! Another cutie pie is on the way!
The rest of the day I spent in the yard. I planted some mums and pansies, put up my new fall garden flag, pulled weeds, and finally mowed the tall grass! The yard looks great! Pattie and Chloe ran around the yard while I was playing in the dirt. I put them up while I mowed so afterwards I threw the chuckit for them. We introduced Chloe to running, fetching, and drop!

No comments: