Monday, July 05, 2010

Always exciting

You just never know what you're going to find at breakfast! When mom and I arrived, Jane had beads and a hat for us to wear. We were quite the festive table! It was also Lena's birthday. So upon her arrivial we began singing Happy Birthday bringing even more attention to our table. Like I said, you just never know what will happen at breakfast!
That afternoon, mom and I ran some errands before heading back to the house to play with Pattie. I headed downtown to meet Kathryn and Tom for dinner. I had the best shrimp and grits EVER at the Old Fourth Street Filling Station. When we finished up our dinner on the patio, Lena and friends were arriving for her b-day dinner. So, I moved from one table to the next enjoying a cocktail with the birthday girl before calling it a night.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: pre 4th fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments: