Thursday, July 08, 2010

Hanging with good friends

Monday I headed to the Cary/Apex area to visit friends for a few days. Mom and Dad offered to keep Pattie so I packed up my stuff and headed east. I arrived at the Lewis' house that afternoon and hung out until dinner plans. We headed over to the Bryant's for a cook-out which included good food, games of red light, green light; and fireworks. Tuesday morning, I headed over to walk with and spend time relaxing with Laura on her porch. From there I spent a few hours at the pool with Jessica, her girls, Heather and her boys. That afternoon I was able to catch up with Jill, Eddie, and Holly. Back at the Lewis' house, William tried teaching me an A, D, and G chord on the guitar. Wednesday morning it was one last breakfast together before heading back west. It was a short visit but always enjoyable.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: friends
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow

No comments: