Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Family Fun

By Tuesday afternoon, dad had arrived in Ohio so now we were together...even Pattie Gribble! We spent the mornings discussing the plans for the rooms over breakfast. After breakfast, mom and I took off to hang pictures and move things around while the guys worked outside, went to meetings, Jammie unpacked boxes, put things away, and all while entertaining two children! Whew! Most nights we called it quits around midnight making piles and plans for the next day. We did take some time on Wednesday to celebrate Caroline's 2nd birthday! Friday after her party, we relaxed and we dedicated the entire day on Saturday to hanging out as a family. We did spend some time each day in the pool out back, playing with Pattie in the yard (she was in heaven with the fenced in yard and children to chase), and enjoying meals together. The new house is amazing and Phillip and Uncle Dave-o did a fabulous job finishing the basement! I'm looking forward to going back sometime in the Fall/Winter to relax with the big screen! After driving 9 hours back Monday and hitting only a little bit of traffic I was whooped! I got in my bed at 8:52 to read and was out before 9! I slept until 7:15 and I'm pretty sure I didn't move a muscle!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

Phillip said...

Those are so sweet. We had a great time with you and Pattie here. You did leave out the part about Pattie christening the basement!

Uncle Dave said...

Bethany... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee your site with your pics and vids of everyone. I sit and watch them more than you know. I know it's time consuming, but thanks so much for taking the time to post all this stuff.
Love, Uncle Dave