Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"I two"

On Wednesday, July 14th Caroline Alice Gribble turned 2!!! She said, "I two" while holding up five fingers. So, according to her voice she turned two, according to her hand she turned five! We celebrated with a special breakfast at the house, play time, story time at the Library, present opening before and after rest, and a dinner in downtown Toledo at a pizza place. Caroline and Sawyer both enjoyed making their own pizzas! Friday afternoon was her dog themed party! Most of Jammie's family came down from Michigan and a few other friends from the area joined us for the festivities! Jammie baked the cake and I did the decorating and a dog cake was created! Caroline got lots of dog and "my Ariel" presents! Pattie was the free entertainment!
The green dog dress in the pictures is one that Grandma Gribble made for me when I was a little girl. It's almost too small for Caroline, but she happily wore it long enough for pictures! Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free picture slideshow

2 comments:

Phillip said...

I love the video of Caroline twirling and biffing it.

Grant+Laura said...

glad to see the pictures. i'm very impressed with how the doggy cake turned out - - could be a second career for you!