Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's a hot one!

As I was driving home from Ohio, my friend Dana called me. She had flown into NC from CO and would be eating at Papa's for dinner. We visited over chips, salsa, and guacamole while her sweet son provided the entertainment. Friday I drove down to Hickory to spend the afternoon with her, Grayson and her parents on the lake. It was a perfect day to be around water even if the water was almost too hot to be refreshing! We said our goodbyes in hopes that we would meet again around the holidays. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a move back to NC in their near future!
Saturday morning I went running with some friends in the woods and the puppies. That afternoon, I headed downtown to Bele Chere. It was the hottest day of the year but worth the free entertainment once you got over the pouring sweat. We enjoyed an afternoon and evening of music, food, new friends, and new places.
Now it's on to puppy playdates with friends and sisters! Oh and did I mention that I went for a trim Thursday evening and walked out with a super short, sassy summer hairdo?! Oh me!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free photo slideshow

1 comment:

maggie said...

love the haircut! perfect for summer. :-) See you soon!!!!!!