Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Trip to Michigan

Mom and I arrived in Ohio late Sunday afternoon after sitting in traffic in Cincinnati for an hour! Yuck! We arrived at the mansion, I mean the new house in time for a tour, a little playing outside, dinner and a bike ride before bedtime. Monday morning, mom and I worked for about an hour in one room before I needed to head out. I was driving to Michigan to see Ben, Victoria, Liliana, and Annelise the newest baby girl. I arrived around lunchtime and was able to play with Liliana before the baby woke up from a nap. We enjoyed lunch outside, did some playing, and waited for Ben to come home early from work! We all walked up to a local ice cream shop for a late afternoon treat. Time before dinner was spent playing chutes and ladders, memory, tummy time, and catching up. We enjoyed a relaxing dinner outside before the girls headed to bed. Ben, Victoria, and I spent some time that evening talking about life and where it might take us one day. We're still pushing for them to move back to NC but I think it might just be in our dreams! Tuesday morning, we walked to the park before I headed back to Ohio. It was wonderful to see such great friends and to meet the newest part of our "family"!

No comments: