Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day of celebrating


Saturday, July 10th was a day of parties! This was also the day I spent running last minute errands and packing before leaving for Ohio the next morning. Ben turned 2 earlier in the week so I went over to the beach party themed party at 11 to celebrate. The backyard was full of water toys, kids getting wet, and wonderful cupcakes! Before the next party, I went home to finish packing and cleaning. At 4:00, I headed to the park to celebrate with Miles who would be turning 4 the next day. He loves dinosaurs so he decided on a dinosaur theme party complete with dinosaur topped cupcakes, a dinosaur hat, and digging for dinosaurs. Yes, you read correctly. I enjoyed 2 delicious cupcakes in one day!
After celebrating with him, I left to meet mom and dad. Mom decided to ride up to Ohio with me. So, we met for dinner and dad delivered mom and all her stuff. We got back here in time to relax for a bit before calling it an early night. A 9 hour drive was calling our name the next morning.

No comments: