Thursday, June 11, 2009

Celebration continued





Tuesday night, my friends met me at Blue Sky Cafe for dinner! One of my absolute favorite places to eat! It has great food and a great atmosphere. We were able to sit outside on the patio; which worked out especially great for the kiddos! They were able to run around in the house they have until it was time for dinner. Maggie, Justin, and their two boys along with Crystal, Danny, and their two boys came and brought the entertainment! It's always fun to see the boys interact with each other. They are too cute! Ann and Brad came too along with Mandi. I felt so loved to have such great friends to celebrate my day with me!
After dinner was over, Ann and I went over to Mandi's house to enjoy a beer and some more girl talk. It was a great way to spend my day! I feel lucky to have such wonderful friends! Thanks to everyone for making me feel so special.
The party continues: We tried to have an adult only pool party the next day to end the school year. However, thunderstorms had their own plan for us. So, we gathered inside for food and cocktails as the rain fell outside. That's okay, we have all summer to enjoy Tina's pool.
Saturday night, I'm having a girl's wine night at my house! Friends, food, girl talk, and wine...what could be better?!!!!

No comments: