Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hair Cut

I have been wanting to cut my hair this way for about 2 years now. My friend Anna goes to this guy whom she loves. I got his number Friday and made an appointment for today! I told him all about me....I always put my hair in a ponytail, I sweat easily, I don't like hair in my eyes, I barely spend time drying my hair in the mornings, every now and then I use a straightener, and most importantly..I don't want my hair BIG! Here is the end result(remember that my hair was at/right below my shoulders):

Looks great today! We'll see how it looks in a few days! I'll have to get someone to take a picture of the back and side so you can see it...I'm just not that good!

4 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

Set the self timer and turn around... you are that good, ha!

Phillip said...

I really like the hair. very trendy and stylish. I am so glad that you tried tubing. I grew up doing that stuff...you are turning into a tough gal!

marye said...

The hair looks really cute -- can't wait to see the back though! :-)

Anonymous said...

love it! :)

Anna