Thursday, June 11, 2009

School Celebration!





Not sure exactly how it all happened, but somehow I turned 31 on Tuesday!!!! Man, time flies when you're having fun right?! I received three gift cards from the class. I can now go shopping at Target! When I'm finished shopping, I can choose to eat at either Subway or Zaxby's! Too sweet!

Mrs. Watkins (along with my sweet room moms) brought the "special snack" for the occasion. We enjoyed chocolate cake with whipped topping! Notice the Carolina blue icing! The kids know me all too well! If you look closely at the first picture, you see my wide eyes. I caught the cake right as it was starting to slide right off the tray! So, we set the cake down and I got close to it!
Mandi, Dinah, and I were being silly in our pictures. We all look a little crazy, drunk, or something! Guess that's what the end of school year will make you look like! Yeah for summer!

No comments: