Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reunited




This afternoon I took Pattie on another play date. This time she not only got to play with her sister, but she was reunited with one of her brothers! Another teacher at school got two puppies back in February. She rescued one from the pound and she got Cash, the brother. The puppies all played together nonstop for almost two hours. On top of this outing, Pattie also went next door and played with the neighbors dogs for about half an hour today while I pulled weeds. Needless to say, I did not take her walking with me this evening. I don't think there were any complaints from her either! She is pooped!

2 comments:

marye said...

Wow she has gotten so big!

I like the new summery look by the way. :-)

Anonymous said...

They are too cute together! It's so nice that she has her siblings around! She just has tons of dogs to play with. Mr. C is jealous!