Sunday, June 20, 2010

Flashback

Since I couldn't go home to see my dad, I decided to join my friends for some 80's music! The Breakfast Club was coming into town and a group of us decided to dance the night away. We decided that dressing up could only make this night perfect and we thought everyone would have the same idea. Between Wal-Mart, Goodwill, and Ross I came up with a black lace mini skirt, leggings, fake converse, jelly bracelets, bright purple earrings, and a tank top that I'll wear again! The best part is all together is was pretty cheap! So, eight of us met up in downtown for dinner before walking to the show and meeting up with the rest of the group. Of course we received many stares before, during, and after dinner to which I'm sure many visitors to the area thought we were part of the "Asheville freaks". This of course just made it that much more fun! Apparently we were about the only ones that had the idea to dress-up! When we walked in, the stares were worse hinting that they secretly wanted to join our party! I bet next time there is a show there will be more people dressed the part! We danced and laughed the night away!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: the breakfast club
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free picture slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: