Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rockin' away

Yes folks, I did it. I went to school again Monday morning. At least this time I could drink my coffee leisurely and go for a run before heading there. It was nice to have it on my time. I went for two hours and painted more paw prints. I'm trying to motivate myself to head that way again this morning. This summer cold I have acquired is putting a slight delay in the process.
Yesterday afternoon, I went with my friend Anna to meet her mom for dinner. Her mom is up in the Montreat area for the week, so we met her and another lady for dinner in Black Mountain. As we pulled into the parking lot next to the restaurant there sat this enormous red rocking chair. Luckily I had put my camera in my purse at the last minute. So, after dinner we jumped in the chair for a rockin' picture to remember our evening in Black Mountain!

No comments: