Thursday, June 17, 2010

Until We Meet Again

This has been the week for saying goodbyes. My friends Hollie, Ben, and their two boys decided the week after Memorial Day they would be moving back to Greensboro. Since their house never sold, they are just moving right back in. It's a great move for them, but we will certainly miss them up here! Tuesday night Lauren, Ann, Hollie, and I went out for one last dinner before the final move. Luckily they'll be back some this summer.
Wednesday afternoon we gathered at Abby's house after school for one last hoorah! Marian, Harriet, and Martha will all be retiring this year. I will miss them all, but especially my "aunt" Marian. It's still not real to me and I know it will hit me next August when I step through the doors without her. She will be missed in the hallways but I know she will enjoy her time away!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: until we meet again
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments: