Thursday, June 17, 2010

Out with the old...

Out with the old= me
In with the new= Anna
And so my reign ends. I turned over my parking spot to my dear friend Anna on Monday. I arrived at school early to decorate the sign with balloons so she would know the close spot now belonged to her. During our cook-out that day, I brought a little bag of tricks. After traveling with her and Blair down to Charleston in March, I learned a few secrets about Anna's past. For starters, she was Miss South Point so I made her a TOY sash. Another secret learned was about Anna once being a sock model. So, I found some fun socks at Wal-Mart just for the occasion. In addition to this attire, I wrote on and passed along the TOY hat. This tradition was started seven years ago. The current TOY writes a message on the beanie hat and passes it along to the next legacy. So, I no longer hold the title of reigning TOY but instead have happily passed this honor on to my friend. I'll miss that spot during rain showers and cold weather! Congratulations Anna!

No comments: