Saturday, July 25, 2009

Extras

Nothing much happend on Friday, so I didn't post anything that night. Plus, I was out with Aunt Kathryn. We headed downtown for dinner, but once there we decided to just grab a drink and appetizer at a few places. We had buffalo shrimp, spring rolls, and quesadillas all accompanied with beer along the way. I was highly impressed with downtown Winston-Salem!
Mom got her haircut Friday morning and Caroline was sleeping, so Sawyer and PaPa really enjoyed playing together. I just enjoyed my little bit of quiet time until dad came in and asked where Sawyer was. I had to come find him hidden in the big fort of pillows! Then Sawyer got a kick out of covering someone else up. The picture is of him peeking through the massive amount of pillows. Sawyer has also been helping dad on his morning mini-paper route with the three ladies that leave around us. They get up and get the papers delivered from the end of the driveway to their front porches by 7:00. I was up, but didn't capture them until coming home from their job. Sawyer even got a present from one of the ladies!

While I was gone Friday evening, PaPa and Sawyer went outside and played ball. Mom said they had a really good time because dad was throwing crazy pitches and being silly with Sawyer. Caroline fought sleep until 9:30, so she didn't get up today until 8:00ish!

No comments: