Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Not Too Late

Well, I'm back in the beautiful mountains... enjoying the rainy weather. Oh well! It's nice to be back, but I could sure use a nice hike in the woods! It's Wednesday and I had a feeling this is when I would start missing the life I've had for the past few weeks. I miss my sweet niece and nephew and all the family and friends I was able to see during that time. That will just make it more special when I get to see everyone again.

I have tried to get back into my training for the upcoming race in October. Just being able to exercise puts you in a good mood to begin with and to know that I will be running in someone's memory just means that much more. So, it's not too late for you to donate if you'd like. You can visit my website and donate online at:
http://events.lungevity.org/site/TR?px=1381361&fr_id=1870&pg=personal
or you can mail me a check made out to the Lungevity Foundation. Thanks again for supporting me in helping raise money for Lung Cancer research and for support as I will be "Running for Ridge".

No comments: