Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Raleigh Arrivial







Phillip and Jammie left Friday night to begin their long trek to Australia. This was also the same day my dear friends, The Hoggs, were flying from MI back to Raleigh for a visit. Victoria and I shared our first year of teaching together. And so it began. The first half of the year it was Victoria, Ben, and myself. We grew to add Heather and Mark, then finally addingWilliam and Jessica to our circle of friends. When I went to visit this weekend, our group had grown to 14 people!!! (Sawyer was included in this number.)






I was already planning on going to Raleigh to visit with everyone. I thought it would be fun to take Sawyer with me and let him play with all the kids that would be there. There were 3 girls and 3 boys for him to meet. So, Saturday morning I packed the car then Pattie, Sawyer, and I headed to Cary/Apex area! We arrived in time to play with the boys for a bit before rest time. After everyone was up, we headed to downtown Raleigh for a free concert and kid zone they had. Sawyer was really interested in the big blow up slide and he got in the bounce house. The music was a little loud for him. When it seemed the kids had enough, we all headed to The Loop for dinner before calling it a night. We had a big day ahead of us!

No comments: