Sunday, July 19, 2009

Is It Really Sunday?

It's hard to keep your days straight when you're entertaining kids; much less in the summertime! Sunday morning I took Pattie for a 2 mile jog before showering and heading to church. Caroline was still under the weather and sleeping, so mom stayed behind with her. Also in hopes she could get some sleep herself. PaPa and Sawyer went on to church because Sawyer wanted to help give out bulletins. When I got there, Sawyer came to sit with me until children's church.
I headed on to Gen's for lunch while everyone else slept. Sawyer and PaPa came over after naptime. Sawyer enjoyed jumping and riding all the many cars, bikes, etc. with Tate, Ava, Ashlyn, and Katy. He was over there most of the afternoon. Pattie also went along for the ride with me and played with Woody and Riley (Lena and Rick's new puppy). She had a blast and is certainly worn out!
I brought Pattie home around 5 and took Caroline outside to give mom a little break. We went up to the swing at Jane's house and walked around in the grass outside. Kathryn and I went out for cocktails, appetizers, and to see The Hangover. Hilarious!!!! You should certainly see it! It was a much needed laughing break too! I'm feeling refreshed for another week of fun!

No comments: