Friday, July 03, 2009

Playful Pattie

I have been trying to let Pattie be active these past few weeks by getting her out for a walk or jog almost every day and having time to play with her friend Clemson. (She goes for her girlie surgery on Tuesday so I want her to remember how nice I really am!) By last Friday I had enough of the no A/C business. Anna and her husband graciously invited Pattie and I to a sleepover Saturday night which turned into another one on Sunday. So, we gladly accepted the invitation. Pattie and Clemson ran and played all weekend long! I think Pattie slept almost all day Monday and wasn't too interested in being active Monday night either.

Since her recovery from the weekend play date, we have gone walking with Maggie and Crystal twice, and have gone on 2 jogs. I have thrown the ball in the backyard with her some and she seems pretty interested in that. Well, I saw a chuckit on sale...best $5.50 I've spent on her! I could throw the ball for her, but not nearly as far and fast as this can! She was so excited when we tried it out for the first time! Now in the video I am throwing it with my left hand which does go far, but not nearly as far when I get it in my right hand! She had a blast and now is resting in the sunshine. The second video shows off one of her tricks she can do...well three tricks really...sit, down, stay. She is cute and fun!




No comments: